Saturday, November 3, 2012

To start with...isn't science wonderful!

Kim and I got to La Selva a little over 2 weeks ago, and we are now definitely settled in. Time for me to start a blog! After the somewhat painful process of setting up the photos (I miss my old PC software, photoshop and 11-view), I am ready to start posting things about my research here. So here goes... To start with, I have a slightly dated web site (copy and paste into your web browser without the quotes): "http://www.wmrs.edu/people/BIOs/john%20smiley/default.htm" that has background information and a summary of what I have found out so far under the link that starts with "Passionflower Vines...". If you can find them (hint: look in the little leaf icons on the third web page), I also have several hypotheses about the production of cyanide gas that I have already proven wrong! In only two weeks! Isn't science wonderful! Now I need better hypotheses.

No comments:

Post a Comment